You can view the schedule here.
Stars will open with two games on the road before opening at home on October, 9th against the Des Moines Buccaneers. Some schedule highlights:
* 10/31 (Sat.) - Halloween home game against the Tri-City Storm
* 11/25 (Wed.) - Day before Thanksgiving home game against the Indiana Ice
* 3/17 (Wed.)- St. Patrick's Day home game against the Des Moines Buccaneers
* 8 straight home games in Feb/March
* Of the first 30 games on the schedule, only 11 are at home...19 are on the road.
* Of the last 30 games on the schedule, 19 are at home...11 are on the road.
I like this schedule a lot. Obviously, the Stars will be challenged during the first part of the season with so many games on the road. I think once the team gels, and starts playing better....having all those home games to end the season will be very beneficial. I thought it was interesting that the Stars don't play the Omaha Lancers in Lincoln until January, 22nd 2010. No Sunday home games...three Tuesday home games, and two Wednesday home games.
Your thoughts on the schedule?